Mediderma Nanopore Stylus Lineal Needle Tips 20002630 (25 units x 10 needles)
- Support and cap: Polyoxymethylene, high rigidity crystalline thermoplastic.
- Stainless steel needles stabilised with Titanium.
- Sterilisation via ethylene oxide.
Tiny needles rapidly puncturing the skin to induce a natural healing response. By stimulating the skin in this manner, the body starts to produce some of the natural substances we lose through the ageing, process such as collagen, elastin and growth factors.
Nanopore Microneedling treatments provide long lasting rejuvenation of the skin, for both the face and body. Whilst also being able tackle specific skin concerns such sun damage, stretch marks and acne scars. Microneedling can treat all areas on the face or body.
What can Nanopore Stylus Lineal Needles be used for?
- Crows feet
- Stretch marks
- Bar code wrinkles
What are the benefits of using Nanopore Stylus?
- Fibroblast stimulation increases collagen fibers and accomplishes the regeneration of dermal structures.
- Increases cellular activity
- Smooths and improves texture
- Restores turgidity and elasticity